The Education Governance Service
The Education Governance Service provide a support service to governing boards of schools, academies, Multi Academy Trusts, pupil referral units and free schools.
Please note governor meetings and training sessions are currently held on a virtual platform and will be offered as a permanent option when face to face meetings and training are re-introduced.
- Professional clerking of full governing body meetings, committee meetings, special meetings, disciplinary hearings and grievance hearings;
- Business support – preparation and delivery of meeting papers, membership management and Governorhub maintenance;
- Advice and support;
- Consultancy including reviews of governance;
- Investigation services;
- Governor training and development, including bespoke in-house training.
We offer a complimentary subscription to Governorhub for all governing bodies. This is an easily accessible online toolkit, which meets all your governing body needs:-
- Communication (governing body notice board);
- Documentation store (access meeting paper, reports, policies and archived papers);
- Events calendar;
- Book training online.
Discounted subscription to The Key for School Governors.
Name: Rachael Harvey
Title: Education Governance Service Manager
Service: Education Governance, Children and Families
Tel: 0115 8764589