ABLE not only supports School Business Managers and School Administrators but also aims to support Finance, HR, Site, Health & Safety professionals whether they work in schools, academies or MATs as well.
ABLE has a vision to inspire, enrich and develop a diverse and professional group of business leaders in education.
- Meet colleagues and share experiences on topical issues within Educational Business Management. Free attendance at 3 conferences per year including lunch and refreshments
- High quality guest speakers and workshop presenters
- Meet various suppliers with an opportunity for excellent discounts and gifts
- Free Continued Professional Development (CPD) from high quality trainers and organisations
- Six training sessions a year – some face to face, some virtual covering topics such at finance, GDPR, Risk Management, Health and Safety, Income Generation and more drawing from demand from our members.
- Access to a members only website with valuable support and information
- Discounts on services from partner businesses
Being a member of this fantastic group is absolutely great value for money and has the opportunity to save your school or academy a great deal of money on training, procurement and staff time, as well as getting great deals from suppliers.