We offer a range of support to help you to plan and deliver effective RSE. Schools can access the following services:
- General RSE staff meeting – an introduction to RSE
- Staff meeting focusing on a specific aspect of RSE
- Input into INSET session on any RSE topics
- Full day training for staff building confidence in delivering RSE (minimum of 6 participants)
- RSE parents meeting – working with you to meet the needs of your parents
- LGBT inclusion
- Lesson modelling – practical demonstration of good RSE
Please contact Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
We also offer central training you can download the current programme here.