Latest articles from October editions of SCENE!
1. Upcoming Sing City 2016 competition - The competition is aimed at singers aged 11-19 who attend a Nottingham City School, academy or college and will be taking place in November.
Nottingham Music Service are currently trying to raise awareness of the event within the city in order to reach as many potential entrants as possible.
2. HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH 2016 - Please see attached some quiz templates that we hope you will use to create your own school quiz competitions before half-term (or as a half-term challenge with families). Answers are also supplied!...
We hope that you will identify a potential KS2/3 Mastermind from your school to enter our live quiz on the night of the Civic Event at the Council House (Thurs 10th November); please send entrant names directly to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 13th October.
3. Equipment for sale! - We have 3 large pieces of equipment for sale, a HP Printer (model number Q5669A and serial number of MY7BK5C0BZ), a Heat Press and a V-460 Laser Cutter with a serial number of 13773. All 3 pieces are sold as seen. Instructions and manuals do not come with these items and parts/leads may be missing. If you would like to purchase any of the items or require any further information, please email Parvinder.email@example.com or Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the machines will be delivered to Nottingham City Schools.
4. Art of Being Brilliant for Schools - Introducing Andy Cope's - 'The Art of Being Brilliant'. How to be positive, motivated and successful. At Seely Primary School, Sherwood, Nottingham, NG5 3AE. Tuesday 3rd January 3017 9am - 12 noon. For more information please click here
5. National PSHE CPD Programme - Comprehensive 3 day programme delivered at level 4, 5 and 6 (HE1,2and3) accredited at 30 credits from the University of Roehampton.
Briefing session Wed 30th November 2016 4.15 – 5.15pm
Training Day 1 Tues 24th January 2017 9.30am - 4.30pm
Training Day 2 Wed 22nd March 2017 9.30am - 4.30pm
Training Day 3 Tues 4th July 2017 9.30am - 4.30pm
£750 +VAT (£695 +VAT for anyone working in a school in Nottingham City)
Who should attend
The programme is aimed at any professional who delivers PSHE in schools and other
For the full flier and further information please click here