Nottingham ASBM has rebranded to ABLE
Formerly Nottingham ASBM they have rebranded. Now known as ABLE (Association of Business Leaders in Education) they are responding to ISBL’s (formerly NASBM) rebranding and the changing roles within schools, academies and MATs. ABLE not only supports School Business Managers and School Administrators but also aims to support Finance, HR, Site, Health & Safety professionals whether they work in schools, academies or MATs as well.
So new name, new logo but with the same vision to inspire, enrich and develop a diverse and professional group of business leaders in education.
1. Meet colleagues and share experiences on topical issues within Educational Business Management. Free attendance at 3 conferences per year including lunch and refreshments. Conference dates for 18/19 are as follows:
- 11th Oct 2018 at Eastwood Hall
- 13th Feb 2019 at Eastwood Hall
- 19th Jun 2019 at Center Parcs
2. High quality guest speakers
3. Meet various suppliers with an opportunity for excellent discounts and free gifts
4. Free Continued Professional Development (CPD) from high quality trainers and organisations
5. Access to a members only website with valuable support and information
6. Discounts on services from partner businesses
Being a member of this fantastic group is absolutely great value for money and has the opportunity to save your school or academy a great deal of money on training, procurement and staff time, as well as getting great deals from suppliers.